Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge
The Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge measures the Camber and Caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc. It allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and prevent your tire from getting untimely worn out.. Its a useful tool to maintain the correct Camber settings after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension.
- Magnetic gauge easily attaches to the hub or disc brake.
- Helps to save expensive repair and down time
- Accurate checking of the castor and camber angle
- Simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees
- Maintains correct wheel alignment and prevents worn tires.
- Allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing
- Easy to read and convenient to operate
- Time and money saving
- Size: approx. 4.9" x 2.0" (L*D)
HOW TO USE
Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (fixture) then the tire;
Carefully place the magnetic gauge tool on the side of the brake wheel;
Adjust the gauge tool to zero;
Install the required positioning special parts;
With the help of magnetic gauge tool's degree findings you adjust the positioning parts to the required measurement angle;
If there is a little deviation when you re-test with the positioning tool, just fine-tune at the bottom of the car. (Generally a little deviation does not cause positioning failure).
- 1 x Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge