Line Positioning Zipper Foot
It provides more visibility and precision capability by allowing the needle to get as close as possible to the edge of your fabric.
This can help you prevent sewing into the zipper teeth so you can achieve stellar results. It also has a clip-on design that presses down on the material so you don't need to keep it lined up with your hands.
- LIFESAVER FOR EVERY SEWING ENTHUSIAST: This can add a lot of ease to your sewing and save you a lot of time
- HANDS-FREE OPERATION: The clip-on foot presser holds the fabric down under the needle as it is sewn, minimizing the need to hold onto the zippers with your own hands
- ADJUSTABLE: The height and width are easily adjustable so you can work comfortably anytime, even the screws can be adjusted to match your preference
- VARIOUS APPLICATION: It not only makes inserting zippers fast and easy but also works great for making custom piping or cording for any garment or home decorating project
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Made for a universal fit to be used on any standard-sized sewing machines
- FAST INSTALLATION: No other tools needed for installation, simply snap it on in place until it locks
- VERSATILE: It adds different functionalities to your sewing machine so that it can accomplish much more than mere straight stitching
How to Use
- Attach the zipper foot to your sewing machine by using the knobs to position it in place;
- Prepare the fabric;
- Pin the zip in place, making sure the zip teeth are centered on the seam line;
- Start sewing;
- When sewing an invisible zipper, simply use the edge of the foot to flatten the zipper teeth as you sew.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 120mm/4.7 in
- Package Includes: 1 * Line Positioning Zipper Foot